The Museum is committed to ensuring that visits and educational activities take into account our visitors’ needs, with a view to inclusion and removal of barriers in order to guarantee a satisfactory fruition of our museum heritage. Particular attention is dedicated to children with physical, intellectual or sensorial disabilities, through the preparation of a series of useful materials which enable them to take part in the visit/workshop activities with their classmates.
As part of our “Museo per tutti”” project, we provide materials in Italian, for use as educational tools to facilitate the comprehension of this new experience, particularly in the case of children with attention or memory deficit disorders or behavioural problems, helping them to understand what they see and how the visit evolves.
The teacher may download them from the website, and use them in one-to-one or group contexts. According to the child’s disability, the teacher will know when to present them, based on the individual memory capacity.
We invite all teachers to contact our Educational Services Staff before the visit to ensure that the experience is a gratifying one for children and adolescents with special needs.
- Materiali scuola BeGo INSEGNANTI
- A.1 Storia Sociale vai al museo IMMAGINI A PIEDI
- A.2 Storia Sociale vai al museo IMMAGINI AUTOBUS
- A.3 Storia Sociale vai al museo IMMAGINI TRENO
- A.4 Storia Sociale vai al museo SIMBOLI A PIEDI
- A.5 Storia Sociale vai al museo SIMBOLI AUTOBUS
- A.6 Storia Sociale vai al museo SIMBOLI TRENO
- B Storia Sociale visita il museo
- C Scheda del museo in IMMAGINI
- D Scheda del museo LINGUAGGIO EASY-TO-READ
- E Scheda del museo SIMBOLI CAA
- F Scheda Benozzo Gozzoli LINGUAGGIO EASY-TO-READ